Tea is the second largest consumed drink second only to water – over 158 million people in the USA alone consume tea – with many hundreds of thousands over the world joining them.
In the conveying industry, it’s a well-known fact that there are numerous challenges associated with handling tea in its various forms.
The Challenges of Conveying Tea
Tea is a friable product that is easily bruised and degraded when handled roughly causing variations in the flavour of the final product.
Dust generation from fine, dusty tea particles can cause problems in separation, blending, and packaging processes.
Build up resulting in an increased risk of an explosion from combustible tea dust.
Leaf and instant tea can be abrasive, resulting in wear and tear on equipment.
Variable tea flavours require fast cleaning and turnaround of equipment.
The Floveyor Solution
Elevate a range of tea grades effortlessly with the Floveyor Industrial Aero-Mechanical Conveyor (AMC)
With decades of experience conveying a variety of tea grades with ease, Floveyor provides a reliable solution for conveying your products, including; Black Teas, Green Teas, Herbal Teas, Tea Waste and Powdered Teas.
No other conveying solution provides so many benefits to the industry including; gentle, efficient, clean, and enclosed conveying for teas.
- Gentle -Moves fragile products with little or no attrition
- Essential – Homogeneous transfer of blended products
- Clean – Fully enclosed dust-free FDA/EC Food Grade Conveyor
- Safe – ATEX 2014/34/EU suited for potentially explosive applications
- Competitive – Delivers total batch transfers, with negligible residue
- Rapid – Elevates up to 24,000kg/hr at any angle
- Trusted – Trusted in more than 5,000 installations in over 50 countries for over 60 years
- Green – One of the planets most energy-efficient conveying systems
Contact us today to find out how we can help you provide clean and efficient conveying solutions for gently transferring cocoa for your business:
E [email protected]
P +61 (08) 9378 3333