Floveyor Website – Terms and Conditions
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What is your data protection, right?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Floveyor Pty Ltd collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, location photos and engineering drawings)
- Non-personalised, aggregate information (Google Analytics)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Floveyor Pty Ltd with most of the data we collect when you:
- Register for our online services such as webinars or place an order for any of our products or
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via
- Voluntarily fill in our website calculators and register your details in forms to obtain information about the suitability of our products and services.
- Register personally identifiable information to download provided information materials on the Floveyor website and landing pages.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Voluntarily upload engineering drawings and photos on our website forms or per email as part of your sales queries.
Floveyor Pty Ltd may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Tracking pixels on social channels such as Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
How will we use your data?
Floveyor Pty Ltd collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, query, or manage your account
- Email you special offers about our products and services we think you might like
- Inform you with newsletters and other direct mail offerings about our products and services
Floveyor will not sell, share or disclose the data about you intentionally to external third parties for commercial purposes.
When Floveyor commissions a third-party in the process of delivering described services and product to you (e.g. marketing services), we will ensure that they are vetted providers and have restricted access to necessary data to only perform the contracted service. Floveyor Pty Ltd is not responsible or liable for the data security of third party providers.
When Floveyor processes your order over the website, it may send your data to and use the resulting information from credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Floveyor Pty Ltd securely stores your data on secure on-site-server premises. Additional data storage may occur where Floveyor added your data to off-premise cloud services storage for direct marketing such as MailChimp or Dropbox. We have security protocols in place to keep your data safe. However, in the advent of a data security breach by those processing providers, we will inform you as fast as possible of such an occurrence.
From time-to-time, Floveyor would like to send you information about our products and services. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out or change your preferences at a later date.
Floveyor Pty Ltd will keep your personally identifiable data as long as you are actively subscribed to our direct marketing services or website services. When you decide to unsubscribe from our web and digital services, we will archive your information immediately and delete your data no later than six months after the secession of your active subscriptions. You can re-subscribe to our direct marketing at any time.
You have the right at any time to stop Floveyor from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please UNSUBSCRIBE or adjust your subscriber preference located at the bottom of our direct mails addressed to you.
What is your data protection right?
Floveyor would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request from Floveyor copies of your personal data. Please direct your request in writing to us, and we will respond within four weeks of receiving your request.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Floveyor Pty Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Floveyor Pty Ltd to complete the statement you think is incomplete. Please direct your request in writing to us, and we will respond within four weeks of receiving your request.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Floveyor Pty Ltd erase your data under certain conditions. Please direct your request in writing to us, and we will respond within four weeks of receiving your request unless we are instructed by law enforcement to keep your data as part of a criminal investigation.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Floveyor Pty Ltd restrict your data’s processing under certain conditions. We only collect as little data as possible and only for immediate processing purposes. Please direct your request in writing to us, and we will respond within four weeks of receiving your request unless we are instructed by law enforcement to keep your data as part of a criminal investigation.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Floveyor Pty Ltd’s processing of your data under certain conditions. You can adjust your subscriber preferences of our direct marketing and decline cookies at any time.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Floveyor Pty Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation or directly to you under certain conditions. You can ask us to send the data we hold to another processor or transfer it to you for processing. The right is free of charge to exercise, but Floveyor has the right to charge you a small fee for manifestly unfounded or repetitive requests. The fee covers only the real cost overhead of sifting through the data and purchase of media (e.g., paper, memory sticks) if the data will be sent in a physical form. We expect most request forms to be made via our contact online interface, but there is no reason why e-mail or ‘snail mail’ requests couldn’t be used. We will respond to your request within four weeks in writing.
Floveyor is an Australian company, and our Privacy obligations follow the Australian Privacy Principles (APP) guidelines. APP outlines the mandatory requirements, how we’ll interpret the APPs, and matters we may consider when exercising our functions and powers under the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act). The privacy rights and obligations for Floveyor, which cover but are not limited to:
- implementing practices, procedures and systems to ensure compliance with the Privacy Act
- obtaining the user’s consent before seeking to collect data
- using data only for the purpose the site users consented to
- restrictions on direct marketing and overseas disclosure
- quality and correction of data
- information security requirements around minimum system controls, testing, monitoring, evaluation and reporting, and
- deleting or de-identifying redundant data is no longer needed (with a right for the website user to elect for their data to be deleted).
If you make a request, we have four weeks to respond to you in writing. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at
Our email: dataprotection[at]floveyor.com
Call us at: +61 8 9378 3333
Or write to us: Floveyor Data Controller, PO Box 116, Bayswater, Western Australia 6933
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website, website services and information.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies. However, our website uses:
- Functionality – Floveyor Pty Ltd uses these cookies to recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Floveyor Pty Ltd uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and IP address. Floveyor Pty Ltd sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website when you visit another website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
To: Floveyor Data Controller
Our email: [email protected]
Call us at: +61 8 9378 3333
Or write to us: PO Box 116, Bayswater, Western Australia 6933
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Floveyor Pty Ltd has not addressed your concern adequately, you may contact the Australian Information Commissioner’s Office (OAIC)
Website: Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC)
Postal Address: GPO Box 5218, Sydney NSW 2001
Office: 175 Pitt Street Sydney NSW 2000